Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Water balloons!

Today was my second time working with the kids and staff members at Gately, and I think it went really well!! The group opted to stay in the air conditioned gym (what a treat to have that!), and that was definitely a good life decision.  We enjoyed a competitive game of handball, then practiced some skills and played a game at the end.  There are a lot of talented athletes in the group!! We had fun at the end of our time as we went outside to play with water balloons.  Bryce and David tried to nail me with their unbreakable balloon, but luckily for me it remained unbreakable!!

I have to mention the three girls that played today-- Sam, Callie, and Staisha (hopefully your names are spelled somewhat correctly!).  They really did a great job and toughed it out playing with and against the boys!  Sam & Callie stayed after as well to keep practicing...I was certainly very proud of their progress!

No comments: